I'm so tired... I think I'll go to sleep early tonight.
I really love my job. I work with great people who are very skilled. We have fun and we get lots of work done. It's a great place to be.
Today, however, was a little tough. I really try not to cry at work, but it happens on occasion. The really funny thing about crying at my work is that I work with mostly men, and men kind of freeze up when women cry. Anyway, we have an issue that is weighing heavily on my mind (and which I can't describe here) and I cried.
My eyes are tired, my mind is tired, I love my bed. G'night.
Friday, May 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sometimes it takes a good cry to get it off your chest and then you can pick yourself up and start again! Bless your heart. I hope everything is okay.
Sounds like you were drained! I know the feeling! Hope all is better now.
Growth and strength always seem to follow rough days, I think it's the Lord's way.
And don't let men fool you, they cry also. For some reason they feel it shows a weakness in themselves, (but certainly not in you!)
I think, the last thing I would ever want to be is "Past Feeling". DO a word search in your scriptures and see who is decribed as being such and what happened afterwards.
Post a Comment