This is a fun little tool that I use to keep track of all the blog entries of my family and friends. I've got Google Reader set on my home page so whenever I open up my browser, the first thing I see is if any blogs I'm interested in have new posts. (This way you don't have to look at all of them individually just to see if there is something new.)
I thought some of you may be interested too. Here's the link for the tour so you can see what the page looks like. It works great for me!
http://www.google.com/help/reader/tour.html
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh what a good idea! I will have to set that up too! Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for sharing this Shelly. I'm still learning how to navigate. Kim helps me a lot. Oh you know me, never at a loss for words but with the intracacies of blogging itself, I'm not too savvy.
I had it where it emailed everyone when I made a post and then I took that off thinking that NOT everyone may want to read it! :-)
I'm entertained and have lots of fun with it though. Did I tell you I LOVE your new page?
thanks for the tip!
Post a Comment