Friday, June 6, 2008
STOMP (Shyla don't read this)
Last night I went to see the show STOMP with Dar and Jim. It's a percussion show - the performers use all kinds of everyday items to create unbelievable sounds. The types of items used were brooms, paper and plastic bags, kitchen sinks, garbage cans, lids, buckets, poles, and on and on. The show was excellent and I'd recommend it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Opps!!! I read it, and I WANT TO GO!!!! I didn't even know they were here!
Thanks for the info. Sounds fun for the whole family!
Adam loves stomp. I wish we could have seen it. Too much going on, ha ha. Thanks for coming to see me Friday! I'm sorry I was so out of it, morphine will do that to you. I loved the drink and shared it with my kids when they came in, they loved it too. I'm doing really well and I'm actually a little bored. My kids are gone and I'm all alone just reading and watching movies. We need to get together again soon. Maybe a girls night out some weekend. Thanks again, you really are a great friend.
I saw Stomp like 10 years ago and still remember how much I loved it. Very cool!
BTW- I checked and my site feed is set to full, I think it won't work since I'm set to private. It's been my experience that each private blog I'm subscribed to won't allow feeds on Reader. Sorry!
Hi Shelly--I just realized that I've been posting comments to simplyshelly.blogspot.com! I thought that you had become a major artist!! Then today I found your blog from Mimi's link! So I went back to simplyshelly and saw that they had deleted my comments! I just wanted to say thank you for your comments on my blogs. I replied to it on my blogsite.
Post a Comment