Warning: The ultra conservative Mormons and the big sticks in the mud will likely be offended by this. A woman at work told me it is like spreading gossip. Paleeeease!

This is funny stuff. It was on the front page of the Daily Universe today. I saw the actual paper before they were all quickly gathered up and disposed of.
5 comments:
This is why the world needs editors. Wow. :)
Ha! Too funny!
Wow, I didn't think it could get any worse than the Springville Herald. They have actually won awards and you can't get through a few paragraphs without finding a major typo. That is pretty funny, I feel bad for the person who got that word wrong.
Too funny! I didn't catch it until I had read it 3 times. I was even wondering what you were talking about. Maybe it was a typo, but rather tongue in cheek?
The West Indies Mission is getting quite a kick out of this one. (Carmen, I had to read it 3 times as well before I got it!) We've used it for an IQ test around the office and all of we old ones failed miserably! Thanks so sending it!! Love you! Mom
Post a Comment