Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Everyone Needs A Dar















How lucky I am to have a friend who is so kind and loyal (and funny) and who is always available. I can't imagine life without my best friend.

8 comments:

Kim said...

So fun to see a picture of you two! And great you have been best friends for so long!

Mimi said...

I agree with you. Both of you look so good and not a day older than when we visited and stayed in your home almost 10 years ago! My how time flies.

Darlyn said...

Wow, this picture must be from...what, 10 years ago? Ha ha ha, I couldn't resist.

Oh how you do go on...

Thank you for your kind words. I'm being cloned this weekend, so everyone can have one of me. What a relief.

Mimi said...

DAR is funny...I never saw that side of her. Always kind and pleasant! I suppose motherhood has brought out that side of her! It'll sure do it to ya!

Yep we all need a few clones. Have you seen Multiplicity???

Mrs. White's library world said...

CAn I put in my order for my own Dar? I only have a Brent and he works all the time. SHe is great and I'm glad you two have each other. Hope you don't mind that I read your blog. Valary

Jan and Larry Myers said...

Let's hear it for Dar!! I'm so glad you have such a great friend. We love her, too! And you! Mom

Anonymous said...

I feel that way about Dar too. Love you, Shelly. You know you're an adopted Anderson (as long as you want to be), right? Glad you're feeling better from the stone.
Hil

TracyH said...

Amen. Dar threw the graduation party for my kids! She is great, and so are you. Glad you are part of the fam.