Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Does anyone else find this commercial disturbing?

I know it's supposed to be harmless, but it freaks me out.

4 comments:

elise said...

definately disturbing... or even downright freaky

Jules said...

I have to agree, everytme it comes on, or one like it, I have to leave or change the channel.

BTW, thanks so much for lunch I had such a fun time. There's nothing more enjoyable than lunch with good and fun friends. I hope we really can do it monthly.

Mimi said...

Yeah freaky. Even the commercials are geared to capture our kids' attention. Who DOESN'T want an XBOX 360?

Darlyn said...

Yes, anytime you slice open the human head, you're asking for queasiness. And I, like Jules, don't like these ads.

I also think the trailer for the Benjamin Button movie is creepy. Although I've heard pretty good reviews from three people now.