Sunday, January 11, 2009

Bad then Worse

This week will be interesting...

First, in addition to some other dental work, I'm getting a gum graft done on Monday. Gum tissue is removed from the roof of my mouth and then applied to the tooth. A week later stitches are removed. From what I've read, it's a painful thing. One of the guys from work told me his mom couldn't eat for two weeks after getting this done. Who knows, maybe it's a good way to lose weight!

Second, Wednesday is the first day of EFY Application. Need I say more?

The sad thing is that I'm quite sure that Monday will be a better day than Wednesday. Maybe I can get the dentist to give me enough Lortab to make it through EFY Application. Now that's an idea!

2 comments:

Jules said...

If the dentist doesn't come through, I have a few things in my cabinet that might keep you going. Just stop by anytime. Good luck, I have been told I need to get that procedure done too, but it's too expensive, so I just let my roots rot makes a lot of sense doesn't it.

elise said...

i'm sorry... i just got a crown, that was plenty bad enough for me... have fun!