I slept great last night, all snuggled up in my flannel sheets with a down blanket and a down comforter. I was toasty warm. But as soon as I got out of bed I realized that it was freezing in my house. Sure enough... 63 degrees. So on comes the heater for the first time this year.
We're supposed to see snow on the ground this weekend. If I do, I'll snap a picture and post it.
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
we had the a/c on last night!
The weather was so nice today in Texas. A nice chilly Utah night sounds wonderful!
Today on the local news they had clips of all the snow in Davis county. I can't believe it's already winter time up there..we are still so dang hot in Houston!
I can't believe the weather. We left Texas 2 weeks ago and it was hotter in Utah than it was there and now we're traveling to Utah this week and we're facing snow. I'm dreading going through Donner's Pass as it's so treacherous and just about always snowing or freezing when we go through, either Spring or Fall! I hope it clears up just till we get home...we didn't bring warm coats!
Still...I can appreciate the thrill and beauty of it. Nothing's prettier than the first snowfall of the year!
I am jealous! Still wearing shorts and enjoying the humidity hear! :) Take a picture of the snow.
Haha. Nope...no announcement, but maybe I'll use the title again sometime!
PLEASE post a picture....I would love to see some snow right now.....I am so jealous!
Post a Comment