Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I'm not going to lie to you (Politics continued)

Um oops... I just posted this to my work blog instead of my personal blog. Hahahahahahaha!


So I started reading the Republic Platform doc yesterday. I must have made it through 20 pages or so before I knew I was close to death. Who can read that stuff? It is terribly boring, though I laughed out loud in a couple of places. Why is it that the "Republican Platform" includes comments about how bad the Dems are? I did not even start the Democratic document (before throwing them both away), so in defense of the Republicans, the Democrats probably slam the Republicans in their doc too. Just a bunch of silly hoo haw.

So I guess I'm going to be watching a debate or two instead. We'll see if I can stay interested then. If they would just sing and dance a little, it might help. Or perhaps we ought to consider Edward Cullen for president.

6 comments:

Shannon said...

I'd vote for Edward. Ooh la la.

Mimi said...

I started to ask who Edward Cullen was and then it hit me! The Twilight Series. I've read them all and can't wait for the movie to come out in November. I heard she cancelled the book from Edward's point of view. :-(

Kim said...

Edward has my vote!

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim said...

Don't know why that posted three times. Sorry about the mess. :)