Friday, July 24, 2009

Happy Pioneer Day with Dar and Munchkins

Jim and Jon are at scout camp, so Dar, Kenny, and the girls came swimming this morning. I now have a sunburn, but we had a fun time. The girls have been taking swimming lessons and are becoming good swimmers. They all enjoyed catching the ball while jumping in, except Becky, who got a bloody nose when the ball smacked her in the face. Anyway, here are a couple of pictures!




Katie was a star - she must have jumped in to catch the ball a few dozen times.



Dar was a star - just because she always is. Plus she's 41 and still doing this stuff!



Kenny has some good shots - this one is my favorite. "Throw it higher, Shelly!"

4 comments:

Laura said...

That's a very nice pool. Is it yours? And the mountains in the background are so beautiful. I wish there were mountains in Texas.

Poor Becky. I hope she didn't break her nose or anything!

Marcy in TX said...

Looks like a fun day! You are a good friend to share your pool.

Darlyn said...

Thanks again for inviting us over and playing with us! But I'm not sure you should post any more pics of me in a swimsuit... yikes. I love Kenny's jump.

Mimi said...

I loved the scenes...family, pool, games and the mountains in the background~! Wonderful Utah! I still feel like it second home after the kids living there so many years. Every time we come out, I feel nostalgic!