For some reason I can't view these photos. Still, I love ABBA. They were very popular when we lived in Norway in 1976. We still listen to them on Papa's music while we travel. The kids like Erasure that copied many of their songs. I still prefer ABBA though. Fun memories of my younger years...dancing to their music in our favorite hangout in Stavanger.
3 comments:
These are great! That was a fun show. I'm still singing the songs from it.
Jim wants to go next time (if we let him). :)
Loved it, loved it, loved it!
For some reason I can't view these photos. Still, I love ABBA. They were very popular when we lived in Norway in 1976. We still listen to them on Papa's music while we travel. The kids like Erasure that copied many of their songs. I still prefer ABBA though. Fun memories of my younger years...dancing to their music in our favorite hangout in Stavanger.
Post a Comment