What a combo! This morning I went to Thanksgiving Point with Dar and her three girls for their baby animals birthday party. It's a sunny day, but the wind is blowing and it's chilly. The girls got to see goats and llamas and horses and chickens and all kinds of stinky animals. They also got to do a little pony ride. Here are some pictures.

Lee Lee (5 years) milking the fake cow.

Katie (7 years) getting ready to toss the ring over the cow's head, which she did successfully - twice.

Becky (9 years) showing off. "Look Mom, no hands!"
3 comments:
Shelly I love these little pictures of Dar's new family. I'd love to see more...how blessed she is to have a family now!
Love the pics. The animal farm is a personal favorite of mine, but we haven't been in a while. It makes me want to plan a trip soon. Thanks for the post it's fun to see you blogging and fun to see pics of the girls having fun.
Hey Shelly, I love your new blogging page. Very cute! And thanks for sharing, it is fun seeing pictures of Dar's girls.
Post a Comment