Today I went to the distribution center to buy garments. As is often the case, a cute little grandma was checking me out. She rang everything up and gave me my total..$30. "What a bargain!" I said. She agreed with me and then added, "but someone was complaining about the prices the other day. I couldn't believe it. I mean, you can't buy a G-string for that price!"
I was floored. I left the store and, as my aunt says, I about killed myself laughing.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I was telling Russell this week that I needed you to blog, and this one is hilarious!
HAHAHA I would have laughed too. Totally blog worthy. Nice.
Ha! That is so funny!
Hillarious! What a cute remark from a little ole' grandma!
I told Adam that story, I haven't seen him laugh that hard in a long time. Thanks for the great time the other night, I really needed a night out.
This is not a laughing matter. Shelly, the rising price of G-strings in Smerica is no joke. Some of us have to go without.
Post a Comment